Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Making Patriotic Wreaths at Art Group!

Well, its officially summer, and for me that means patriotic décor.  How about you?  It also means that our June art group were making red, white and blue wreaths.  Kimi set up this space, and gifted us goodies too.
That's me getting on my patriotic Jam!!  I used this old round wire Christmas card stand to build my double sided wreath. You may see my patriotic campaign buttons scattered over the wreath on both sides.
Shirley is soooo talented.  She brought patriotic goodness to share as well.  Her work is always stunning, you'll see her finished wreath below.
We were glad when Connie, Kimi's good friend, dropped by, because we only had 3 of our 10 members at this group meeting … I like to think of the three of us as the hard core crafters.  We are the ones who dream about crafting at night.
Here's our Shirley getting in her patriotic artist garb, she's almost done.
Here's Kimi peeking through her finished wreath. Be sure to note her adorable patriotic ballerina!
Here's the other side of my wreath … please note the pipe cleaner Uncle Sams that Shirley made for us.
Here's Shirley's completed project.
Yep, there's all the girls, in their Charlie's Angels Pose.

We had a great time, and got to immerse our selves in creating art, which makes art group a high light of the month for me.  Thanks for sharing your vintage goodness girls.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article and your blog is also very interesting. Street View Online

    ReplyDelete