Wednesday, July 3, 2019

I Went to a Garden Party

So a couple of weeks ago, I had an opportunity to go to a Garden Party hosted by Joanne, a member of my Art Group.  I'm trying to down size my craft selection at the antique mall, so I decided to put together some art kits to share as favors.  It was great, it meant emptying out about 8 jars of crafties, like keys, buckles, drink parasols, assorted cardboard letters from games, some majong tiles, and the like.

Joanne always sets a beautiful table … in fact all the ladies in this group are naturals at entertaining.  I loved that she used my favors in the place
settings. 

I also loved her patriotic rag swags.  In fact I made one for my garden house … I can't wait to be done with it and be ready for a reveal of its make over.  It was definitely time.

Here are Cindy, Jann and Ann …
and Margo, Kimi, Trina and Joanne … somehow I missed Shirley … but she is in the group shots below.



How fun is Joanne's sweet child's cupboard … yep, I had to exercise restraint in the coveting department.

Joanne's yard is so full of whimsical fun, I wish the light would have allowed me to share the fun.
Here we are; Kimi, Cindy, Jann, Joanne, Ann, Shirley, Trina, Margo and me.

 Its been a cool summer here, and by the end of the evening a few of us where snuggling up.
After we brought in some of the accoutrements, I decided to take a better shot of Joanne's crafted candlesticks. We all loved them and are now collecting small glass objects … that's right, it never ends.

Thanks Joanne for the wonderful Mid-Summer's Night Dream of an evening.  Everything was perfect!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the garden party. What a great idea thanks for sharing. Does the hostess have a blog also? I’d love to see more of her yard and patio. Wish I lived near to enjoy a group of friends like you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow effortless, you are so creative.

    야설

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great effort.

    오피

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the web viewers; they will obtain advantage from it. I am sure. 외국인출장

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    마사지

    ReplyDelete