Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years is for The Birds!


Don't you just love the Graphics Fairy blog?  I do.  I wanted a sweet New Years bird post card to seasonalize my bird's nest scene.  I got on this morning, searched 'birds and eggs' and found this perfect card, with the New Years already on it.
All that was left for me to do was to print it off on card stock, cut it out and add some glitter detailing.

I love the happy look, and the way the blue flower border ties in with my blue ceramic robins and the robin's eggs in the next.

It all sort of gives one hope for spring to come, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. I do love Graphics Fairy. She always has exactly what I need for some project or other. Love birds and love your bird card/New Years creation! Happy 2012! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this project...it looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! So sweet... I just love birds!

    I have a project party every weekend if you want to join here.. http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2012/01/vanilla-bean-iced-coffee-and-project.html
    Have a great day!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love finding great printables online for home decorating.

    ReplyDelete