Friday, February 15, 2013

Quick Acorn Antique Show Project!

Today was a busy day, in the middle of a busy week ...  Of course I always operate best under pressure, and with an antique show coming up this weekend I was casting my eye about for things that just needed a bit of tweaking to make them ready to go to the antique show.  In this case it was this sweet metal tall bucket below ... loved the soft green, just needed to be punched up a bit.


This French perfume label from Graphics Fairy, needed nothing but enlarging to make it perfect for the project.
 I printed it off, trimmed it and decoupaged it in place ... I thought it was very charming.  It is shown here with a couple of other French transfer items that are also going to the Acorn Antique show!  

I have done many different Antique Shows here in Utah, over the years, and the Acorn Show has always been my favorite (flea.o.logy excepted, of course) both as a seller and as a buyer.  There are lots of great sellers, many from out of state, with some of the best antique show prices you will see anywhere.  Come by and say hello if you manage to sneak away and visit the show!! Thanks and have a lovely weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. Super cool Paula and I can't wait to see you this weekend and see all of your goodies! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. God luck with your show - you have beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! You did great!
    I would love if you link this to my party happening now!
    XO
    Isabelle
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/2012/08/gorgeous-french-country-home-decor-looks.html

    ReplyDelete