Wednesday, August 7, 2013

2 Pitts of a Pear at fleattitude!

 Last weekend I got to attend fleattitude again.  Lots of fun, and lots of goodies. 

Today I thought I would share my favorite of all the booths .... and it wasn't really a booth.

 It was Brandon and Tonya of 2 Pitts of a Pear.  I love their stuff.  They are fellow dealers at Treasures antique where I work, and there on not two more talented people anywhere!

As you can see, they have rehabbed an old trailer into a sales room, and storage room on wheels ... I love it!  Don't you?









 My granddaughter, and junker in training, Eva, came along with me, and spent two and a half hours at the show with nary a complaint, this whole training thing might just be taking.  What a pro.
And the good news is, that Two Pitts of a Pear is going to be sharing their awesome goods and trailer show room at the next flea.o.logy on August 31st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment