Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Painter of White

 Another day spent getting ready for flea.o.logy ...  And today I seemed to have the white touch. 

 Above are most of the goodies I painted today .... 

The compote to the left,

 a screened picnic dome, and a large tray ...
 This is for the before pic of some sweet little spice canisters ... just a little dated, and so country looking.
 
 
I loved how they turned out with these simple labels that I found on Graphics Fairy ... perfect for my white booth, don't you think?
 

 I did break ranks once, because I could bring myself to paint the sweet 50's wire tray white ... it was begging for color!

I also got started on another mannequin ... here she is with just one coat of paper mache.


Many of the items I painted today will get special design treatments.  The chair with the slatted seat is one of 6, I will be painting its mates and a vintage drop leaf table to match ... I am thinking French blue accents, so stay tuned.
When my husband got home there was an array of white projects in the driveway and on the walks and I was gone ... our text exchange made me smile .... hope it makes you smile too!

1 comment:

  1. Cute text Paula. Everything is looking lovely with it's new coat of white. Love the labels! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete