Saturday, May 9, 2015

Beehive Bazaar at The Startup Building.


I had fun this afternoon at the Beehive Bazaar in Provo!!   I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. 
                     I loved this artist!! 
       And this one too, so much talent!  
     Fun signs compliments of this artist. 
Jenn's booth is always a great place to find vintage craft makings ... This visit did not fail!! 
These felt pennants and cake toppers were adorable. 
As were this army of little Mormon missionaries...
             and these cute felt watches.

Of course I'm a sucker for anything under glass. 

...and who would have thought to replace troll hair with succulents...
Here's the girl that thought of it.  Just precious! 
                  Shadow box art!!
This is Carla and Sherry's booth and it was filled with steam punk lamps!! What talented girls!! 
       I love the red colander hanging lamp! 
... And this was fun, this dealer makes clear candy animal shaped 'toys'. These are something from my childhood.  But back in those days the Startup candy company made them.  
The funny thing is that this is the first time  the Beehive Bazaar was held at this historic site, the former Startup Candy building, built in the mid 1800s   The equipment for the company came across the plains in a covered wagon.  Funny!  

And yes, I bought a cute red sugar-glass chicken, even though I don't eat sugar anymore. 
Yes, the Beehive Bazaar was as fun as always.    My daughter Darby (left) came along for her first time, and we ran into Jenn.  In fact the first time I ever went to the BB I fell in love with this one amazing vintage booth, then when I met Jenn a year later, yep you guessed ... I have always loved her taste!  

I am just grateful for what artists add to my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fabulous place to visit! I'd be so spoilt if I went - would just need a bit larger bank balance to accommodate my wants ;0) J9 x

    ReplyDelete