Monday, August 31, 2015

Another She Shed

So, yes, I do love little houses. 
This one's a bit more elaborate than my garden cottage. 
It belongs to the brother of one of my walking partners. 
I thought it was amazing. Lavern's brother was a school teacher and did construction in the summers.   The man has skills! 
Spiral staircases are always fun!! 
And here's a shot of the loft. 
The front door has a peek hole 
With a little door on it! 
And here it is opened. 
This is a side view, I love how he mixed the brick and stone. Great job Cslvin, thanks for letting me share your talents! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I think I could live in that adorable little shed!

    Thanks for visiting and I highly recommend the book if you haven't already read it. Have a great day!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love! Wondering if I will ever get mine. :)
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete