Wednesday, October 21, 2015

ROCC Fall Show at Thanksgiving Point!

Phew, just mopping my brow, the Reclaimologist Fall Extravaganza is behind me!  What a lot of work, but what a lot of fun too! 
Margo and Clam, Fleaology dealers,  set up outside the red barn at Thanksgiving Point, that definitely gets people's attention. Love their stuff! 
Here is my booth set up Friday night ... 
With some close ups...
Spooky paper weights I made myself ...
And other crafty goodies too 
Of course I had to have my corner O globes...  
Painted goodness ...
My Fleaology banner! 
And this great cabinet!! 
Headed home and thought I'd show you the venue, for those readers who are out of town!! 
Bright and early Saturday, and here we go!  
We had four free classes, this one was a chalk paint demo. 
My friend and customer Shirley bought my favorite of the "come sit for a spell" chairs!! 
Laurie, a Treasures dealer and my friend Patti also dropped by. 
Of course seeing a couple of my cute grandchildren is always a treat. 
This dealer was new to my circle, what a talented man. All his signs are hand painted!  Of course I took one home... 
This dealer had more globes than I did. 
This booth is Denise of The Vintage Pelican. She's a fun neighbor to have, I love being next to her at shows!  The first time we ever met was when she scooped me at an estate sale and got a huge set of white irons dishes!!  
This is Tami, she's also a dealer at Treasures!  I though she looked cute holding the 6 tiny pumpkins!  

Of course I always love Marci's booth! 
Fun display!! 
And here's another good looking booth! 

My friend Kelli did this fun funeral basket for Halloween which includes spooky madeover vintage dolls! 
Oh, and look who came!  Laura and Kimi!   I love how my vintage loving family is growing. 
And yes, all good things must come to an end, my grandson Scott and his Dad came to help be load out!  Thanks guys!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, looks like a fun day. I think I recognize some of these ladies but it's hard to tell without their witchy clothes on! Thanks for a fun time. XO Jo

    ReplyDelete