Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Birthday and Brambles


Today was my friend Sherri's birthday!! So she and I and her daughter Katie made a day of it.  We went to lunch and then did some serious junking.   Above is a shot from the porch of Brambles! 

Here are Sherri and I at lunch 
Loved these trophies at Brambles. 
And having finished my first felted critter just this morning, I found these guys enchanting. 
Cotton branches!! 
Stuffed felt bunnies. 
Of course for me clock faces are happy faces. 
The store is an antique store and floral, in fact I took home more angel vine. 
This fireplace mantel is amazinging.  
How fun is the spool clock? 
The whole store is, in fact, is simply enchanting! 
Ticking pillow anyone?  
Crockery? 

The rest of the day was spent at second hand stories ...  Where we found more treasures ... In all it was a perfect sort of day!!  Happy Birthday Sherri. 

No comments:

Post a Comment