Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Before and After Sunday

Hi all ...  This is Brooke, she's local and does fabulous things in the Reclaimologist group  we both belong to and at local shows. 
But, I also follow her on Instagram. Yep, I'm hooked on Instagram. Are you? Brooke features a hashtag share on Sundays, called #beforeandafterSunday. I've had so much fun digging through old blogs to find some of my favorite projects.   So I thought I'd share some here. 
Here's the organ hubs and I made into a desk. 
Then there's the mid century chair that didn't sell for two years at the antique mall, then sold out of my kitchen to my plumber once it had new paint and a seat cover. 
The before of my spice chest ..,
After some stenciling fun. 
This fun tall cupboard got a new look. 
And my favorite, a marriage, some paint, and stenciling!    

Who doesn't love a good before and after!!  Thanks for the inspiration Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment