Tuesday, June 7, 2016

First Monday Trade Days in Canton Texas!

Lucky me!  In Flea Market Heaven! Finally!!  
After being promised a flea market adventure that was supposed to happen last fall ... I finally got my wish.  Here I am in my happy place!  Canton Texas First Monday  Trade Days ....
First off I ran into 'Gubba and Dangy Vintage Finds' whom I follow on Instagram!  So fun! 
I thought this reinvented iron sewing machine base to chair roject was awesome!  
This old sign reminded me of our own Utah co-op chicks, Carla, Sherrie and Denise who always sell at Flea.o.logy!!  
How clever is this rusty spring silverware caddy. 
I loved finding hoards of goodies that we are short on here at Home!  
And I've never seen so many pie birds in one place. 
How about a bright yellow jeep grill for your wall?  
This lady's booth was so charming! 

I loved so many of her displays. 
Rolled and folded vintage fabric scraps!! 
And wonderful tablecloths! 

Using a chair frame to hang aprons is so clever. 
And how sweet is this patriotic display!  
I bought yards of these old shabby painted antique bead boards!!  

Lots of people had stunning hanging baskets with sweet flowers that would just dry up and blow away here. 
How fun is this naturally moss covered chaise?  
Several dealers had groups of smalls ...
These are all various crystals. They had thousands of them. 

After two days it was time to call it!  I bought Mr P homemade peanut brittle, his favorite!  I bought myself her specialty 'jalepeno brittle'. Yep, sounds like Texas it was amazing by the way... 
The old propane tank minions wave a friendly goodbye!  
The van is loaded with all kinds of vintage goodness and we're headed home!!  

Thanks for coming along on my flea adventure!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment