Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Dear Lizzie and the Perfect Day.


As a last hurrah before  I leave, Wendy and I spent a day junking!! 
The top two photos are of the bistro area of ...
DearLizzie!    We love every inch of this store!! 
A faux faded Union Jack pillow!  
Displays in wire baskets! 
Unlikely vignettes. 
A bit of everything! 
Letter tags!  Simple but elegant!  
A down filled fluffy bed! 
For baby! 
Simple elegance! 
Delicious, by the yard millinery ribbon! 
This cabinet display made my mouth water ..... Hmmmm 
And how sweet is this wall sconce!! 
Trophies always call to me! 
It's all perfect!! 
Here's Wendy checking out the wonderful, ethereal clothing. 

And since Somerset did an article on this astonishingly great store, and I adore Somerset  magazines .... It wasn't hard to decide what to take home this time. 

We finished our day with second hand stores and lunch!!  The perfect send off. Thanks Wendy friend!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment