Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Will Cruise for Cake!

Hi all .... so sorry to have missed out on a few blogs this past week, but we are just back from our first Caribbean cruise ... and I am having trouble getting back into the rhythm of my life.


The cruise was great, as we went with friends, thus there was never, ever a dull moment.  Here I am with Robin and Barb at afternoon tea!  Isn't that just so me?

Yes, chocolate cake with a huge chocolate shard embellishing it ... and real English scones too!
 
 
 Here's the rest of our party, save Barb, who is on the other side of the camera! We got to drive across Roatan (Honduras) through rural villages and I loved the shabby pastel houses, oh so charming!
 Of course I had some time to read, and loved the book 'I Capture the Castle' by Dodie Smith ... has anyone else read it?  How did you like the ending?
These two handsome lads, (shown with our head wait staff person), were enjoying their High School Graduation trip.  I have known these boys since they were born, and they feel a lot like nephews, which made the trip even more fun!

Oh and they loaned Mr. Wonderful and me their mustaches ...
so let them (and us) eat cake, again!

3 comments:

  1. {throws up hands in resignation} Where do you find the time for all of this! I demand to know...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been on a few cruises and have enjoyed everyone. Especially the desserts! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun Paula!...especially the cake! LOL!

    ReplyDelete