Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Black and White Kitchen Goodness


Here we go, this is the first in a series of my kitchen transformation ... It's been pink striped accented with black hand painted floral trays for a long time ... And I'm ready for a change .... The new kitchen will be graphic black and white ... And can I just say how thrilled I am that my childhood piggy cookie jar just happens to be black and white-ish?

I bought this cute cupboard from Jenn of Three Dotters Vintage Rentals at the last flea.o.logy because it is so narrow.  It needed new sides and new paint, but Mr. P. got his part done a few weeks ago ... So voila! 

This is the one that was in the space before, really too shabby chic for where the new kitchen is going and it over lapped the two door frames, besides.  You probably guessed that its off to the antique mall to live for a while in my white booth!

This is my new transformed kitchen window .... with some of my made over faux enamelware.  

Here's a close up of the black and white sign I found discounted at Seagull Books, love the sentiment.  It's so true... There will likely be more subway signage in the end.

I am so excited about this project, and now that I am back from my fun week with my girls in Texas and have  two full months until my trip to Canton for the First Monday Trade Days ....  it could happen .... just maybe ...

1 comment:

  1. Love everything so far Paula and I love that cupboard! It's adorable! You're going to Canton? You lucky duck! (*_*)

    ReplyDelete