Thursday, January 1, 2015

Fastest Christmas Scrap Book Ever


 This is the front of my quickie Christmas scrapbook, made today ... yep, today, in about 2 hours!

I found this premade smash book by Heidi Swapp at the American Crafts ware house clearance store in Orem (400 N. on State in Orem, in the old K-mart building)

Just $5, amazingly, not sure of the original price, but adorable!!

I just printed off some pictures and took them to work with me, along with the book, glue and a pack of Christmas papers.


 As I put the photos in the book, I made a note of what title I wanted for each page, and when all the photos were in, I used the computer to make the titles, printing them on a light colored page from my Christmas paper book.

 I went back and added the titles ...   
All done in just a couple of hours ... Now I have a memory book that took less time than I used to spent on some scrapbook pages ... Whoa!!  (I retired from being a scrapbooker when I started blogging, as it served the same journaling function for me).

Yep, that was it, the fastest Christmas Scrap Book Ever ....  I wonder if Heidi makes more of these with other themes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment