Saturday, February 21, 2015

Gone Junking! at the Acorn Antique Show

 Hello junking friends!  I just wanted to show you some of the awesome sites I saw last weekend at the Acorn Antique Show in Ogden last week.  This dealer always does an awesome job,  and she always has goodies I want ... how ever, I have never bought from her because her prices are out of my range.  :-(
 Isn't this industrial cake stand amazing?


My friend Cathie Cox, the proprietor of Fleattitude, had a few  wonderful pieces of assemblage art displayed in her booth at the show.  They were all by her friend Renee Hull.



I thought they were all wonderful!!
 I have bought from this dealer several times .... she always has goodies I like ... however, these charming tea things, and the wonderful white pitchers below, both of which I collect, happened to be out of range this time. 


This booth belongs to long time dealers and friends the Arrends from Arizona ... they have some of the most amazing lighting you have ever seen.  Check out their amazing selection  at the Acorn Show on May 9th ... but be sure to hit flea.o.logy first in Payson, since they are the same day.  I guess I'll have to miss that one.


Of course my cute friend Wendy came along with me to sneak in this quickie junking trip.  Junking with friends, just makes every thing more fun! Thanks Wendy!



1 comment:

  1. Shows are always fun.I'm a dealer myself (and cheap) so it has to be a special piece. I have a fav dealer that always gets me with vintage fabric and fun, colorful bits! My fav find this last year, a pair of vintage 1970's Frye boots in my size for $20!

    ReplyDelete