Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Afterlife Vintage in Sugarhouse!

Jacqueline and Logan, who are vendors at Fleaology,  opened a retro store a couple of weeks ago. 
They are long time mid century enthusiasts and wanted to share! 
This is their store front on 7th east, just south of 21st in Sugarhouse!  Afterlife Vintage! 
The day they held their grand opening soirée I spent the day junking in Southern Utah and when I ran across this MCM lamp I knew I had the perfect 'Shop Warming' gift.  Here Hubs holds the lamp as we run into Steve and Joni, also Fleaology dealers and friends!  They were set up making jewelry from silverware!  In fact their business name is Silverwear! Clever people!! 

Here are a few shots in the store. 
Great stuff and .... 


Fun displays! 
Here I'm shown with Jacqueline and the lamp!! 
Of course I found a few goodies to take home, including this cute pair of squirrels!! 

If you're local, be sure to check out their vintage goodies!!  You'll love J and L two of the very nicest people I know!  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, if I had your fun job I would not be so tempted to bring it all home! Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to hit this shop soon! Drooling over the jadite!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete