Monday, September 15, 2014

Amy of The Red Shed, Home Decorating!


 Good morning blogger friends!  Today I wanted to share Amy's house.  Amy and I first got acquainted in the Reclaimologist and Other Crafty Chicks that we belonged to.

Amy has since gone on to start her own FB selling page at The Red Shed, which you might want to follow for great ideas, even if you are too far to pick up here in Utah County!







 Amy has lots and lots of fun decor ideas in her home in the charming small farming town of Genola, Utah, where I take a stroll every Monday morning with my friend LaVern!



I loved every inch of her styled living room ....


... and was just tickled to note that it was she who had purchased this cute gold globe from me at my July flea.o.logy sale!  How fun is that!  Thanks Amy, for letting me share your great decorating eye with my blogging friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment