Thursday, January 30, 2014

Rainbow Birthday Party


At Relief Society tonight we had a birthday extravaganza ... we learned to make this beautiful cake ...


... and we made this banner, or I will have made this banner when I finish it up ...


Cute details, don't you think?

Here we all are hard  at it ... at least those who were more interested in finishing than in getting to bed at a normal time.  :-)

We also made this colorful Birthday Crown ... there are felt numbers that attach to the front too.  This was not the picture I meant to get of Andrea, its below, but this one just made me laugh ...

Yum, and pretty pin wheel cookies too ... Best Birthday party ever!! and most colorful too, even it no one had a birthday! Thanks to Jill and Andrea ... I love crafting classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment