Sunday, June 29, 2014

Vintage Chic at Sweet Briar Hollow

 When I was at lunch at my friend Laurie's a couple of weeks ago, she was showing me her house, and I fell in love with a particularly sweet little dresser.  She said that she had bought it at Vintage Chic in Draper ... She said "You know the cute store in the several small old houses."  Nope, never heard of it.

 But I was going to find out ... after googling I came up with Vintage Chic at Sweet Briar Hollow ... when I got there it was in one larger house (above) and three smallish ones ... all in a row ...

 The store was exactly to my taste, and I spent a lovely hour browsing its contents, and found another adorable dresser.   How charming is this pink striped cutie?
 Of course the all white Christmas tree caught my attention too!
 Everything was charming and so well done ...
 ... and in talking to one of the owners, I found out that the other owner's home town is Payson ... that's where I live!!  I was surprised that the store has been there something like 6  years, well if so, its the best kept secret in Draper!!



It all but charmed my socks off, luckily I was wearing sandals and was in do real danger.  If you are local, be sure to make the trek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment