Saturday, January 2, 2016

House of Amazing Color

Just thought I'd share my New Years Eve ... Mainly because of the wonderful setting  ...,
Jenn of 3 Dotters Vintage, invited other antique show dealers to ring in the new year, and her house is just so inspiring.
She moved to this house earlier this year and tore out walls, pulled off cupboards...
Here she is in front of another of her open shelves.  So much color so much fun.
Her Christmas decor is amazing


Of course putz houses and trees and me go way back. I'm always s fan!!
Her glassware collections make you swoon!  Sigh.
Of course Jenn's sense of color is flawless.
Isn't this stunning?
Yep at her house it's a wonderful life.
Cutest little tree ever, eh?


Her globe collection is legendary.
Her middle eastern tin light shade does very cool things to her walls too.
And what a great quote!  

Thanks for letting me share your cute house Jenn!! 

1 comment: