Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kuddos to Ashley!!



I just wanted to show you all the adorable cake that my third daughter, Ashley make.  If you remember seeing the bedroom that I redid in a 'frenchy' style for my granddaughter Kim in an earlier blog, you should know that Ashley is Kim's talented mother.

I love this 'Easter Basket' cake, and think it is so fun to have such an artistic daughter.  But, the thing that I am the most proud of is that she made this cake and others, for a fund raiser for a friend of hers whose husband  (or was it father?) is in need of a lung transplant.  This is the second set of cakes she has made and donated for this cause.
Ashley used to be a cake decorator for a local bakery, and it shows!! 

A special thanks to Ashley for sending me these pictures and more thanks to my smart daughter Becca who fixed my smart phone (which in my hands is often a dumb phone) so that I can email pictures with it now, which allowed me to access these pics for my blog!!

1 comment: