Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanksgiving Mantel

With Halloween behind us I decided to move on ...  I managed to take out the really spooky stuff and tweak the rest.

This fun sign, complete with its Graphics Fairy pumpkin takes on a new message 'give thanks', something it always helps us to remember.

Other changes included adding letters to my fun fall banner that my friend Andrea from Queen B and Me made and sold at our midsummer flea.o.logy flea market.  love the new look.

The sweet picture of the Indian maiden is in honor of my Indian gggg grandmother with whom I share a birthday, that my son discovered last year.  I used to think of then Pilgrims as my people, now I can think of  those early Indians in the same way. 
as my 



2 comments:

  1. Cute mantel for Thanksgiving. Love that mirror.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it too ... its actually an old dresser mirror that I pressed into service as an overmantel ...

      Delete