Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Welcoming Spring, Under Glass!


I am welcoming spring, by changing out my little green house dome ... I dyed the white trees in pastel colors simply by adding food coloring to water in a bowl and dipping them in.

Next I felt I needed a tiny banner to hang inside the dome ... following is a pictorial tutorial.







With green Easter grass to replace the batting that represent snow in the all white scene, I got a garden effect .... still love using the tea cups I add for Valentines ... and Voila!  Welcome Spring!!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter Sascha and I have a table to decorate for the RS Birthday dinner next month. She is an Alice in Wonderland fan and I love spring vignettes...so your spring tea cups under glass has inspired me to come up with something similar. You have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete