Monday, October 6, 2014

Mini Halloween Scrap Book


 In my blog post last week about the Spooky Spark Soiree I attended, I mentioned that I didn't do my second project while I was there ...

Well, now I have, and I thought I would share it with you.  The kit included a package of 1/4 page scrap book card stock in Halloween prints, a package of Mind's Eye cut outs and another of Mind's Eye fancy Halloween brads.  



 I printed off pictures from my Witches' Tea Party last year, and used them for my mini scrapbook.



I put it together while watching both LDS conference  sessions on Sunday ...  It was a lot of fun to do and fun to remember, as I am currently putting together ideas for this year's witches' tea.



 Above on the left is Margie Aslett the founder and creator of the Spooky Spark Soiree and other fun craft events, including some she does on line.  These pictures were taken from Instagram where you will find her as Justagirl ...

These, of course, are sample pages from her book.



If you are interesting in following her blog you can find her here. 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find the time and energy to do some fun Halloween crafts AND to decorate for the season AND to dress up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment