Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Junking Weekend Finds!

Hi all.  Just thought I'd share some goodies I got in Idaho last weekend. 
Most of these pitchers came from one vendor at the Rust and Roses show, though one was the only item I found at the Antique World Mall this time. 
I loved these three black and white trays I got at a church rummage sale! 

There are also 15 vintage and antique salts arranged on the tray that I got at the same sale!! 
More goodies from the rummage sale! The little crystal salt and pepper shakers all have glass lids. So sweet.
I found some ruby glass Cape Cod and a pair of French Quimper plates!!
The horse head wall pocket was a second hand store find!

         As was the Beleek cracker tray. 
An Early American Pattern Glass nappy and a lovely hand painted tea cup were real prizes 

But the pitchers were my very favorite items!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment