Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Steampunk at Vine Street Antiques


So I went into the big city today ... to meet an old college friend for dinner.  Of course while in town I checked out a few favorite antique stores and second hand stores ... I mean, if I am going to drive for an hour, each way, I may as well make a day of it.  Right?

Of course Vine Street Antiques was high on my list, but I was disappointed that my friend Marci had the day off ... I did, however, get to check out all the fun and fine steam punk goodies in her booth.

Loved the clock ...



and lots of fun junk everywhere ...


I even took my first ever panoramic picture on my phone ... my son showed me how to do it back in October when I got the phone, and it only took me until now to actually do it...

I hope you enjoyed your short tour of Marci's Steam Punk Heaven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment