Friday, July 18, 2014

Farm Chicks Dealer does flea.o.logy Too!


 Brandon and Tonya of Two Pitts of a Pear,  got their Trailer all gussied up for Farm Chicks, pretty cute, eh?

 Here they are with my friend Kelly and me on set up day at the flea market I run at my home four times a year, flea.o.logy.

Here are some random shots of their space ...

 ... and more shots inside the trailer ...




 So much amazing style, I love these people!!  Besides being super talented, they are also amazingly down to earth, kind and generous!

 I loved hearing the stories about their first trip to sell at Farm Chicks in Spokane, Washington.  They took along four helpers thinking they would take turns selling and shopping the show.  NOT, all six of them were kept busy all the first day selling!!

Brandon said that edgy stuff, like his doll head sculptures were much more popular there.



... and one last parting shot .... I love these assemblages, with the antlers on top ... such talented, talented people.  Come and see them at our last flea.o.logy of the year too, they have opted not to return to Swiss days, but to join us for flea.o.logy, much to our delight, August 30th at 8 A.M.

3 comments:

  1. I looked for them last year at Swiss Days and didn't find them...I adored their booth and we bought several fun Halloween items. Good to know they will be at Fleaology...I'm hoping to make the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am marking my calendar for Aug. 30th. Do NOT want to miss! I have been in this trailer once, I think. Were they at Fleattitude? Loved their trailer and their creations!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE you and them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete