Monday, July 7, 2014

Let the Mad Hatter's Tea Party Begin!


 All set up the night before for our  We Can (service organization) Mad Hatter Tea Party!!

 Above Chawton Cottage takes on the 'Mad Hatter's Tea Party banner ... (Reconfigured from my collection of alphabet pennants!!)

The mix matched chairs are gathered here ... along with the mix and match china ... waiting for the 'drink me' bottles of water, and some friendly crumpets and clotted cream ..

Its my first time to use my Union Jack pennants ... but I am sure it won't be my last!

When the We Can girls do the Christmas Tree for the children's hospital fun raiser in December, some of these chairs will reappear with bright new paint!!







I even made a new banner of Alice in Wonderland playing cards to top the archway into the garden  ... on Wednesday, check back to see the Alice in Wonderland theme ornaments that we will be making for our Mad Hatter's Tea Party tree for the Festival of Trees this year!  I can hardly wait!  

1 comment: