Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Decor and the Historic House


This huge carved pine cabinet, left, is oneI tried to sell last year, it finally sold at the first flea.o.logy a couple of weeks ago.  Monday was delivery day ... it had sold to one of our flea.o.logy dealers, about an hour before the sale closed.

She lives a mile up main street from me, so as Mr. P, Debbie and I were unloading it, two cars suddenly pulled over and two men jumped out to help.  Isn't a small town a lovely place to live?

 Once we got the cabinet in place, I had a chance to look around at Debbie's super cute decor.

With her permission I thought I would share a few shops.

The white table in this picture is another item she found at flea.o.logy.
 Above is the left hand side of this long shelf over the entry, below is the right hand side.



 There are so many sweet details ... I love it all!!  What a very talented woman!

Thanks Debbie for sharing all you fun and fabulous nooks and crannies!


1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to see the inside of her home, I drool everytime I drive past her house. ADORABLE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete