Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Happy Healthy Alphabet - Part 1

S is for sharing, and I want to share some charming pages from an antique alphabet book with you.  I will share 1/4 of the alphabet once a week during September.  That way if you need a break from all my Halloween projects, you can smile at these sweet pictures and rhymes ...  
 An Alphabet about Children Living healthily!
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aren't they charming?  I hope you will find fun ways to use them ... personally I have used the "P" for my business card, what is more perfect for a Pollyanna named Paula Perkins who lives in Payson?

3 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog today. I'm a retired elementary teacher
    and I find these so appealing. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to ask, are the fairy folks called "Inkys"? Maybe someone will know.

    ReplyDelete