Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Rocking Steam Punk Store Display!


Had a lovely, leisurely day.  After a 3 hour lunch with an old college friend, which was delightful BTW, I ran to Vine Street Antiques, where I delivered an antique light bulb to my friend Marci who works there.


Marci had been shopping at the antique store where I work and sell, Monday, and saw a great antique light bulb and intended to buy it for her collection.


She knew it was in my booth, my white booth to be exact, and called me to have me set it aside for her   ... luckily I knew I would be in Salt Lake today and offered to drop it off.


While I was there, I had to check out the store's Steam Punk booth, mostly orchestrated by Marci, the Steam Punker extraordinaire.  I always love her concoctions.  The first picture is of a table she made from one of those giant wood clocks.  She added a wire antique bird cage stand base for legs, and and inserted an actual clock in the clock face table top.  I thought it was charming.


Her ability to display her creations is pretty amazing as well.  You may recall her awesome Steampunk Halloween decor from last year.  Its worth taking a peek.



4 comments:

  1. I like all of the photos, but I LOVE that first photo!! That is definitely my type of photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do love a good steampunk! Loved the Halloween post as well! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun day! Loved your little garden house party ideas. Mimi

    ReplyDelete