Thursday, September 27, 2012

Autumn Porch Decor



Here I am just wishing I had time to go out and sit on the porch, but the day after tomorrow is set up day ... so I will get none of that for a while.

I did want to show you, though, that the orange rocker came home to sit of my porch until Christmas time.  Orange works great for months, perfect for Autumn, Halloween and Thanksgiving!!
 
 


Then while I was on my walk this morning, I noticed this cute porch all ready for fall and Halloween.  I thought it was charming and it made me smile!
However, I am pretty sure I embarrassed my walking partner, she just kept walking, as if to say "Who's that nut case?"

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the deep colors of autumn and wish I had a porch to decorate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange and black rockers together with the birdcage filled with pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The porch looks great those rockers are fantastic!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete