Saturday, September 22, 2012

Charming Ladies of the Canisters!

Just keeping busy this week working on projects for the Fallow Field Farm sale I am doing next Saturday. (See my right side bar for more info.)
 This is the second set of square canisters I have made up.  The first set had crowns and sold their first time out at flea.o.logy, the flea market I host at my historic home. This set is very different from the first set, because I have a hard time redoing the same thing,so here's a twist.

The sweet Edwardian portraits and the elaborate frames around the girls are all compliments of Karen at Graphics Fairy.  The polka dot band around the top is washi tape.  A nice triple spray of clear enamel seals the decoupage making it water proof, though not immersible.


I thought they turned out pretty cute and would be great for storage in a bathroom, craft room or kitchen.

3 comments: