Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Halloween Decor - 7/10 -Clip Board Frames

Here's a funky Halloween craft.  I found some old clip boards, and gave them a coat of white spray paint.


I embellished them with images from Graphics Fairy using the decoupage methode, then I added some ribbon and bling. (The word nevermore was stamped)

The black watch face is set at 12:00 and set in the middle of a antique crepe paper rosette.

Love the skeleton and skull graphics, thank you Karen ... and oh so spooky.

Topped with crumpled seam binding and an old button with a rhinestone.

This is how they look with your Halloween photos clipped in place.  I left room for a 4 by 6.

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I like the ravens especially. :-) Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have been wanting to make a nevermore tag to hang from my birdcage but haven't done it yet. I printed some of those same graphics for a project I am working on. Gotta love the Graphics Fairy! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever! Thank you for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete