Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's 'See Flea.o.logy Goodies FIRST!'

Friday flea.o.logy FIRSTS   Yep just a few sneak previews of the goodies I am getting ready for our flea.o.logy sale on May 5th.  I love this sweet antique pink child's cupboard, its a cutie.


 Painted step ladders for display, a great white desk, a green stool and funky hot pink boots.  OK I didn't make the boots, or paint the boots, I just recognized their amazing art form.

 And then there's this cool arched front cubby shelf with new cream colored paint.

... and wire, wire, wire and more wire .... don't miss the fun.  I am working on more goodies and so are the other 31 dealers who are coming!!  There should be something for everyone. Oh and then don't forget Nell's homemade Twix bars .... Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I am to excited for this! Ahhh! Can't it come any sooner ? I want some of your goodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am to excited for this! Ahhh! Can't it come any sooner ? I want some of your goodies

    ReplyDelete