For our Thrifty Thursday project this week, I am sharing my apothecary/sweets jars. The main part of this project was gathering the jars. Over a few months, as I have been doing my regular junking, I have picked up interesting jars and lids. A
couple of them did not have cool pedestals stands, so I used my handy E6000 and added small candle holders. Slowly but surely I had enough for my newest 'Frenchy' project.
All of these French Label graphics are ones I have found on Graphics Fairy and have used repeatedly for everything from printing on down pillows to signage on all kinds of furniture and tin ware. For this project, I simply I glued them on using Modpodge.
Other than the gathering of the glass elements, the project took less than a half hour and the total cost was under $10 for all of them.
Now that is my kind of thrifty!