Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nell's Wall Alphabet


For Saturday Style, I am going to share my dil's style.  I had planned to do a mixed alphabet like this, then got sidetracked ... (nothing new there.)


Then I dragged my collected letters to the flea.o.logy in January.  Nell (dil) saw them and mentioned she wanted to do a random alphabet wall .... see why I love this girl?  I told her she could have them all, though I was still missing a few.

She added those she already had, painted them up, and used pages from an alphabet book for the ones that were missing.  She is just too clever, don't you think?  I LOVE it with the mixed in frames ... I would have NEVER thought of that, don't you think she did an amazing job!!  She doesn't blog, so she gave me permission to post about them here!


... and in case you are interested, her daughter graduated from Preschool today.  Here she is shown with her paternal grandparents (me and the DH if you didn't already gather that.)

When I called her a 'gradgitate' (a family inside joke as my son Davin, after his Graduation from high school used to jokingly say "You cannot tell me what to do now, I am Gradgitated!)  Anyway, Eva said "No, Grandma, I am a graduate girl"  So here's to our dear little graduate girl.

Oh and a special thanks to her mother, Nell, for allowing me to share a bit of her vast talent!

16 comments:

  1. What a pretty collage....Nel is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Also love your wedding display at the Acorn Sale. Is that cake plate still for sale? I wasn't able to go to it either as we are serving a Guest Services mission in Salt Lake and it is top priority for awhile. Love hang tags and use them on jars and bird cages and such. Your first try is adorable. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the cake plate is still for sale. The mission sounds great, I bet you are having fun!! And thanks for the kind words about my first hang tag. -P

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Love the mixture of all the different styles. Thanks for linking up at Etcetorize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to Nell. That wall looks fab!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! My kids would love that. And I love the colour of the wall, it makes the brighter colours POP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your alphabet wall turned out so perfect. The colors are great, I have never seen one even close to this well done!

    Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the alphabet wall. It is truly imaginative and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet!!! Your dear DIL did a fab job! The colors are fabulous and your grand daughter is too cute ~ thanks for sharing!
    xo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this, and not just for kids decor I think it would look fun in my craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great alphabet wall. I love how it was done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that fun wall! Just adorable!
    I would love if you came by my linky party happening now to link this up!
    I would love to have you there!
    Stacey of Embracing Change
    http://staceyembracingchange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love this, it looks awesome! I would love for you to share this (and any other creations) at Pin It and Win It @ http://www.cheapcraftymama.com– where you can win free ad-space on my blog!

    ReplyDelete