Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cluster Earring Bracelets +

So, after seeing all the amazing crafters at flea.o.logy last Saturday, it just made me want to put on my own crafter!! Its been a long time since I have made these super fun bracelets, so I decided to get back at it.


The colored rhinestone bracelet, and the beaded bracelet are both made from old earrings.



This funky yellow and orange bracelet, as I am sure you noticed, is made of vintage buttons.

It is always very satisfying for me to get into my piles and pounds of junque jewelry and make something happen.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You do have a stash of vintage jewelry if you can make bracelets from it! And old buttons make a charming statement, too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to tell me where you get your blank bracelets to add the earrings

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used some rectangular charms I got cheap in gross lots, then glued them together with one loop on each side. Then I used continueous rings to attach them to each other, and add a clasp at the ends. Hope this helps. -P

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete