Thursday, July 26, 2012

Printing on Old Book Pages!


This was a fun and fairly simple craft project, thanks to my friend Cathie, who saw it on pinterest and shared!!

I am using a book theme for my garden house and the surrounding garden area.  I thought these sweet little illustrations by Kate Greenaway, as found at Graphics Fairy, would be perfect.

Green is the accent color for the garden house, so the frames went from a vintage gold patina to a fresh spring green!!  The Greenaway illustrations were printed on old book pages, again, perfect for my book theme, don't you think?

Thanks for coming along.

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of printing on old book pages. I've gotta look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute Paula! As always, you make me tired! Haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that look. Can't wait to see them in your new garden house. Love those bracelets too. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite children's illustrator. Cute idea. thanks for sharing it. Came over from Graphics Fairy.

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete