Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vintage Pennant Banner!

Well, I am back in my craft saddle again.  I redid a booth at the antique mall and made it all white.  Of course I need a fun banner to add to the vintage charm.  I made it using  pages from an antique dictionary and running them through my printer to add the charming wreath design from Graphics Fairy.


Next I mounted the fragile antique paper pennants on card stock and cut a scalloped border.  Last of all I add the glass glittered letters that I made just smearing Tacky Glue on letters cut using a Crikut and then pressing them into a pile of  glitter.  I used a flattened pearl trim to hang them.  Last of all I hung the finished banner across the lace curtains in my bedroom to take pictures, and liked it  there so well, I think I may make a different one for the white booth at the antique mall.  Silly me!

9 comments:

  1. My motto when making something is "Make Two!" I get selfish feelings toward items I make for gifts...want to keep them for myself! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Hope you don't mind, I Pinned it under my "Booth Ideas" Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mind at all, glad you liked it, now I just need to go and be inspired by your booth ideas.

      Delete
  3. I can see why you want to keep it at home, it's soooo pretty! Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Would love for you to share at my linky party - http://stringtownhome.blogspot.com.

    Have a great week!
    Your newest follower,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just adore these greens and browns together. It's so unexpected, but works so well. Beautiful banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely. Thanks for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday.

    ReplyDelete